Sick and tired of your symptoms being the only thing your doctor is able to treat in the 15 minutes they have to see you, resulting in repeat visits that are unable to get to the root cause?
Longing to reconnect with your own innate wisdom through the midwife, healer, herbalist, and wise woman that lives within?
Eager to master the art of crafting herbal remedies that are simple, beautiful, and highly effective?
Feel isolated and alone in a patriarchal society that thrives on disconnecting us from our own power?
Wish to rebel against the hustle, grind, and extraordinary stress of modern-day life by embracing slow and intentional daily thriving as a revolutionary act?
Feel called to guide, mentor, hold space, and support others as a sacred leader rooted in ancestral wisdom?
Perhaps you've been...
Longing for a sisterhood of souls who desire to ignite individual and collective healing alongside you.
On a quest to uncover the hidden truths concealed within ancient myths and timeless folktales.
Seeking teachers with decades of experience in herbal medicine and the sacred arts – who are deeply invested in your growth – to guide you on this path of healing and awakening the wise woman within.
Our modern world has forgotten women and our intuitive ways of knowing and healing.
And as a result, women have become disconnected from their bodies. It is time to reclaim your body wisdom and awaken the wise woman within.
In our patriarchal society, women's health has been overlooked for far too long – especially in medical care and research. But as the World Health Organization emphasizes, understanding your body empowers healthier choices, leading to improved well-being. Ancient feminine wisdom reminds us that our ancestors possessed not only early scientific knowledge but also the power of intuition, rituals, and connection with nature's cycles, seasons, and rhythms.
The wise woman doesn’t separate the sacred from modern science. She weaves them together for optimal healing.
Join us on this journey of reconnecting to source–the source of our wounds and of our wellness.
This Program Is For You If:
- You’ve been grappling with persistent physical & emotional symptoms but your tests and labs reveal nothing is wrong.
- You are in the midst of a significant life transition and are seeking clarity and purpose in your experiences.
- Your inner-child is enchanted by stories, myths, and folklore.
- You can feel in your bones a profound connection to the cycles, seasons, and rhythms of the earth and ancient natural remedies.
- You want to integrate herbal medicine into your daily life with ease.
- You’re excited about mastering the art of crafting your own herbal remedies that are simple yet highly effective and beautiful.
- You want to cut through the chaos and stop feeling anxious, overwhelmed and burnt out by the sheer volume of advice available.
- You desire to nourish your nervous system, release stuck trauma from your body, rebalance your hormones, and regain energy to thrive in your life.
- You're ready to awaken your inner wise woman with unwavering confidence and receive relentless support from your guides and the Center for Sacred Arts collective.
We believe you’ve arrived here for a reason.
If you feel this way too, know that this life-altering experience has been crafted just for you.
Join us on an extraordinary journey, thoughtfully tailored for women who aspire to initiate change in their personal lives or elevate their professional competencies. Whether you're involved in women's education, nursing, medicine, herbalism, homeopathy, counseling, workshop facilitation, yoga instruction, or any related field, ‘From The Wild Edge’ will serve as your catalyst for personal and professional growth.
Combine ancient wisdom & modern science and learn how to:
- Understand the impact of your body's many rhythms and cycles (annually, monthly, daily and hourly) to improve your sleep, hormones and mood
- Decode the gut-brain axis and its role in depression, anxiety and intuition
- Learn to manage physical and emotional pain, become resourced, and feel prepared with a checklist for what labs to request from your physician
- Nourish your adrenals & thyroid and learn the essential role they play in your wellness
- Navigate your body's hormonal changes with a sense of ease, radiance, and clarity
- Make simple, yet effective and potent herbal remedies for yourself and your community
- Integrate the timeless wisdom of myth and folktales as a soul map
- Learn how to create your own rituals and rites of passage ceremonies
- Become a sacred leader and take these teachings into your own profession or community spaces
‘From The Wild Edge’ is the equivalent of having a Naturopathic Doctor, Homeopath, Herbalist, and Wise Women to travel with you everywhere you go!
START DATE: OCTOBER 16, 2023
Our 8-week online program offers a dynamic blend of self-paced lessons and live sessions.
These live sessions are held on Tuesdays at 11:00 am PST and Thursdays at 2:00 pm PST.
*If you're unable to attend the live sessions, don't worry – they will be recorded for your convenience.
Each Module Includes:
- Two LIVE 60-minute sessions per week
- Guided anatomical visualizations: Experience body-based learning with guided anatomical visualizations to help you understand your feminine blueprint.
- Timeless body wisdom: Gain essential knowledge that every wise woman deserves to know about her body.
- Guided sacred art practices: Participate in guided rituals to enhance your learning and deepen your healing.
- Academic herbal monographs: Access well-referenced academic herbal monographs for each weekly plant.
- Herbal medicine teachings: Dive deep into the world of herbal medicine with in-depth teachings focusing on one plant each week.
- Medicine-making video tutorials: Learn how to create high-quality herbal remedies through easy-to-follow video tutorials.
- Printable PDFs: Receive beautifully designed, printable PDFs designed to bring clarity and integrate your learnings.
- Exclusive recorded rituals: Explore never-before-filmed rituals that connect and reinforce the concepts covered in each module.
‘From The Wild Edge’ offers a comprehensive and immersive learning experience to help you unlock the world of herbal medicine, ancient wisdom, the sacred arts, and holistic healing.
Here's What Awaits You.
- An honorary acknowledgment upon program completion
- Exclusive access into the coveted Inner Circle of The Center of Sacred Arts
- Ongoing support through nourishing and engaging seasonal fireside chats, gatherings, and virtual circles throughout the year
Seize this opportunity to join a nurturing community of wise women and soul-sisters who are passionate about cultivating a web of shared wisdom and making meaningful connections along the feminine path to healing.
Module 1 - Remembering
“She decided to see how her life would change if she dropped the assumption she needed fixing.” - Amy Rubin Flett
First, we awaken. With the myth of Persephone as our guide, we open our eyes to remember that we come into the world whole. We learn about the innate seasons and rhythms encoded in our DNA inherited from our mothers, and we learn to make herbal medicine to nourish these cycles, and design rituals to honor our inner seasons.
This module is a remedy for: When you forget that you stand on the shoulders of wise women. To remember you are whole.
Module 2 - Cast Out to Sea
With Cassandra The Prophetess as our mythic guide, this module maps out the common phenomenon of how in a woman's early life, she turns to the masculine pattern of striving towards perfection and living from the left brain. This betrayal to her inner rhythm is a setup for anxiety, depression and the crisis between fear and intuition. We examine the phenomenon of medical gaslighting of women's symptoms and make nourishing herbal formulas for the heart to unwind the knot of anxiety, and cultivate an antidote for fear.
This module is a remedy for:
Fear & Anxiety.
Module 3 - The Quest
With Artemis the Huntress as our Guide, we look at how we can spend our early years trying to soothe an inner dissatisfaction, and satisfy the yearning to 'heal' by outsourcing power to fad diets, trends or gurus promising perfection. In this module we build a deep relationship with our inner Sight and learn about the importance of our Adrenals and Thyroid. We reclaim those lost, abandon parts of Self that we outsourced to others, and embark on the beautiful work of strengthening our relationship with our Deep Self.
This module is a remedy for:
Insecurity and Ego, and the desire to fit in.
Module 4 - Into The Dark Wood
You are on top of the world, but you don't recognize yourself. Change is afoot. You have entered the Dark Wood.
With Vasalisa & Baba Yaga as our guides, we sharpen our intuitive skills to empower ourselves with The Wise Woman way of deep listening and continue to peel away that which no longer serves our whole being. We dig into the digestive system, and the gut-brain connection, fine-tune our ritual skills and strengthen our trust in our own inner compass.
This module is a remedy for:
The striver. We give ourselves permission to trust the process.
Module 5 - Death
There is no choice but to change. Your body has gotten sick, your relationship has ended, or there's been another breakdown that has catapulted you in an unexpected direction. With Selkie Woman as our guide, we learn there is no choice but to relinquish the attachment to the identity you so strongly built over decades. Your soul is asking you to no longer betray yourself. In Week 5 we explore anxiety, depression, and the nervous system. We learn the importance of nutrients, and turn to the wisdom of ancestral magic to help us in these times of crisis.
This module is a remedy for:
Module 6 - The Return
With Wolf Woman as our guide, we learn nothing is wasted, and what dies becomes fertile soil for creation. We turn to the wisdom of the Menopausal Years, and examine what happens to the aging woman's body as wisdom refines in our bones. We make herbal medicine that strengthens the matrix of our tissues, and keeps our mind clear. We celebrate choosing to live life from our essence, from here forward, seeing the world through the eyes of wisdom.
This Module is a Remedy for:
Module 7 - Emergence
The myth of Psyche and Eros supports us in our integration and emergence. The Way of the Wise guides us towards trusting our body, including pain signals as we look at inflammation and reading the signs of the body. We turn to herbs to feed our well of wisdom to soothe and tonify. We come to know we are made of the same elements as the stars and the plants and we are powered by the same forces that gives life to volcanos. Beauty sprouts. Joy returns. We walk the spiral of life and find ourselves returning to the seat of our own heart.
This module is a remedy for:
Returning Home to Yourself (remedy for your Soul).
Module 8 - In Service
We close the program celebrating the return home to Self. The Goddess Brigid teaches us how to be rooted to our well of wisdom. We learn that plants have so much to offer and now we know how to use them. We discover simple rituals can be life-changing. This is the new normal. You are radiant. You have the tools, and the community support, to maintain this radiance. Your basket is full with new, life-giving resources, and you have the energy to serve your community. You embody the love and the grace of the Wise Woman.
This Module is a Remedy for:
Program begins on October 16th.
Organic farmer in Similkameen Valley, B.C.
“With Seraphina's wise, gentle, and generous guidance, my practice as a farmer has expanded, and I magically feel I have "come home" to myself. I've developed an everlasting connection, understanding, and appreciation for my body, and for my ancestry.”
“I studied with Karley and it was divine. I learnt a lot about my ability to trust my body and myself through the experience. Karley always made me feel safe and welcome to share and receive. Thank you Karley!”
Become a Sacred Leader in Your Community.
When the wise woman within awakens, she can heal the world.
When you invest in this program, you're not only igniting healing for yourself–you're opening new doors to serve humanity.
After completing the program, you will be able to:
- Lead impactful women's circles or start your own.
- Offer personalized guidance on the feminine path.
- Make and sell safe and effective herbal remedies.
- Lead meaningful rituals and ceremonies for your community.
- Host holistic healing workshops and classes.
- Enhance your existing practice as a health practitioner.
- Increase your skills as a community herbalist.
- Be seen as a wise woman committed to creating healing opportunities for all.
+ Free Bonuses
Women's Circle Blueprint - Start your own women’s circle with our complete step-by-step guide.
Herbal Medicine Basics Ebook - Learn practical safety, dosing, and preparation.
Body Wisdom Handouts - Get guidance on "what to ask your doctor," easy tips to implement, and a summary of the body systems taught.
A Curated Music Playlist on Spotify - Shift your state weekly with auditory support for your transformation.
Recommended Resources - Explore a vetted list of books, audiobooks, and podcasts to broaden your horizons.
Recipe Cards for Medicine Making - Start your collection of old-world recipes for seasonal use.
Printable Labels for Herbal Medicines - Save time and label your remedies and herbs with our beautiful printable herbal labels.
Program begins October 16th, 2023.
What other students are saying...
Meet Your Guides
Karley and Seraphina saw each other as opposites. Seraphina has a deep attunement to nature, moving through the world trusting unseen forces in a feminine way. Karley possesses strong masculine power that could conquer and move mountains when harnessed.
They came together, initially seeking each other's medicine, and then collaborated to evoke the powers of fire and create something greater. Their combined experience of over 30 years, working with thousands of women as doctors, herbalists, teachers, and priestesses, and being mentored by world-renowned luminaries, led to the birth of "From The Wild Edge: A Feminine Path Home."
After suffering from a health crisis at the age of 16, Seraphina was cast into the depths of spiritual and shamanic initiations throughout most of her life—becoming an initiated priestess in the Reclaiming Tradition and spending 10 years as a Toltec apprentice. But despite the decades of learning ancestral healing and ceremonial magic, it was the thousands of women she sat with as both students and patients that were her greatest teachers.
Listening to their stories of loneliness, spiritual crisis, divorce, infertility, anxiety, burnout and people-pleasing, she began to recognize the pattern and natural arc of the soul’s evolution. Identifying where women were in their healing journey, she developed a skill for guiding their soul through these transitions with the help of the unseen world, to heal, then anchor and re-connect to their inner compass, and bloom.
Dr Karley Denoon ND
Growing up with the grit and drive to always achieve more, Karley was drawn to the path of a successful physician. It was through a very busy practice, sitting with hundreds of women day in, day out, hearing their pain and observing how it manifested in their physical bodies—that she saw that people with the same diagnosis, prognosis, and sometimes even treatments, could have completely different outcomes.
Seeking to understand the complex picture of medicine, Karley looked beyond the pills she could prescribe. As she began interconnecting the physical, emotional, and spiritual aspects of healing, she observed how the patients who were deeply connected to the natural world and to community had a resilience in them that strengthened their vitality. Karley embodies the power of body wisdom, resiliency and deep connection to the natural world. These qualities make her an inspiring leader and teacher.
“ Dr. Karley Denoon's approach to sharing Wise Woman Wisdom was so authentic and relatable. I left each session feeling more empowered, connected to my body. The experience is transformative, and you'll walk away with not just knowledge but a sense of empowerment and sisterhood that lingers long after the circle ends.”
Author The Path of She
“Seraphina is a rare jewel. With power and presence she guides women to find their way home to their own soul's wisdom. Seraphina has worked with thousands of students and clients from all over the world. And as she has done thousands of times before, she will hold your soul and your journey as precious, sacred, and she will meet and guide you from exactly where you are now.”
San Francisco, CA
“Seraphina is incredibly knowledgeable, generous, and patient as a teacher and mentor. She is a truly gifted storyteller. I learned so much by being introduced to herbs one at a time, tasting them, making medicine with them, using them as food and growing them. I feel as if I have just scratched the surface of what is possible and I now have the framework I need to apply to any herb I wish to work with.”
Join the Self-Study
Program begins on October 16th.
$3000 $597 USD
(Or 2 Monthly Payments of $299)
Not included in this self-study option: Live sessions, Q&A sessions, women's circle blueprint, fireside chats, gatherings and virtual circles.
- Learn how to manage pain & release fear.
- Improve your sleep, hormones and mood.
- Nourish and understand your adrenals & thyroid.
- Navigate menopause with ease and radiance.
- Make effective, potent herbal medicine for yourself and your community .
- Learn how to create your own rituals & rites of passage ceremonies.
- Take these teachings into your own profession.
When is From The Wild Edge: A Feminine Path Home officially starting?
Will Seraphina Capranos & Karley Denoon be there?
How will the modules be delivered?
What if I can’t make some of the live sessions?
Can I enroll in this if I’m doing another course?
What if I feel too shy to engage/want to interact in a different way?
How does your money-back guarantee work?
For your 100% peace of mind.
If something has drawn you here but you're hesitating, consider this as an invitation to join us risk-free. If, after the first week's module, you feel it's not the right fit for you, we'll refund all your money without any questions.